Thursday, February 3, 2011

Labs are sometimes gentle, and sometimes, well....

There is this black-and white discription of Labs.  They are soandso, and soandso, and thisandthat.  Yes, at times Labs are gentle.  I can safely say that I have a gentle streak.  AND (not but) they are also a bit thick sometimes.  I can also safely say that I have a headbutting streak.  And occasionally knock things over.  I don't remember all the time how fragile humans are (and porcellain), well, certain parts of them more than others.  It's nothing personal, not at all.  Just plain being a Lab, a mix of many characteristics!  In general, Labs are good-natured, playful, like water to splash in, and food.  Actually, this is also where I in particular are a biteen different.  I do not gobble my food.  Rosie does.  Straight down, no chewing.  She doesn't need teeth, everything is swallowed whole!  Me, I chew with consideration, and I do sniff at things that are unfamiliar before I would pick them up and eat.  Humans don't take time to sniff things.  They don't sniff their food, and often don't do a lot of chewing either.  Which can result in human flatulence!  Not that I mind.  But they seem to be unhappy about it.  So why not adopt the Nell-technique?  Sniff, then decide.  If you decide to eat, chew. Stop when full.  Easy for me, I know.  Not so easy for others, perhaps.   

No comments:

Post a Comment